Osteoarthritis is characterized by destruction of cartilage and deformity of bones. Usually, joint inflammation is minimal, unlike rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and psoriasis. Hereditary factors and history of repetitive minor or major trauma predisposes one to the onset of the OA, and joint replacement is the ultimate treatment of progressively worsening Osteo Arthritis.
- Do you suffer from hip or knee joint pain from osteoarthritis?
- Does your pain get worse with activities and gets better with rest?
- Do you wake up from sleep because of joint pain?
- Do you suffer from painful grinding in the Knee joint while climbing up and down stairs?
- Have you tried and failed treatment with Tylenol, Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories such as Ibuprofen (Motrin), Naproxen (Aleve), Pain medicine such as Tramadol?
If the answer is YES to all these questions then you may qualify for a ground breaking research:
- You will receive study medicine FOR THE DURATION OF THE STUDY
- All diagnostic tests such as EKG, BLOOD TESTS, MRI SCANNING, XRAYS .
- You will be evaluated thoroughly by a board certified PHYSICIAN or a board certified Nurse practitioner .
- You will receive compensation for your time, travel and other related expenses
- NO HEALTH INSURANCE OR REFERRAL NEEDED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE STUDY
Please contact our staff at 859-757-1359
or email: email@example.com
How can we contact you?
CALL US TODAY!
SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR AN INVESTIGATIONAL RESEARCH STUDY!
To speak with an experience coordinator or nurse regarding our research studies or for an Emergency
Please call the Main Number at: 859-757-1359
Our hours are flexible and convenient, and someone will call you back as soon as possible.
OTRIMED CLINICAL RESEARCH CENTER
162 Barnwood Drive, Edgewood, KY 41017
Cell : 859-443-8228
Fax : 859-331-6600
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org